Push past your savings goals.
Check out our hand-picked account options that are sure to help reach your goals.
piggy bank saver account DETAILS:
- $10 to open the account
- Designed for those under 18 years old
Looking for a no-frill savings account option? Check out the details below about our Simple Saver savings account.
simple saver savings account DETAILS:
- $100 to open the account.
- Avoid the $5 monthly service fee by maintaining $100 or having a monthly automatic contribution to the account of $20 or more.
rewards saver account DETAILS:
- $0 to open the account, but it has to be paired with a qualifying Rewards Checking Account.
- No monthly service fee.
- Earns 0.50% APY* on balances up to $100,000.
- Earns 0.25% APY* on balances over $100,000.
- Earns 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met in your Rewards Cash or Rewards Cash Back account.
- Free online and mobile banking.
EARNING YOUR REWARDS IS EASY!
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities in your Rewards Cash or Rewards Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and agree to receive e-statements
DON'T WORRY IF YOU DON'T QUALIFY!
You'll still have a free savings account, plus a base rate of 0.01% APY*--and you can get right back to qualifying for the additional rewards the following month!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
**Reward Information: When your linked Rewards Cash or Rewards Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, your Rewards Saver account balances up to $100,000 receive an APY of 0.50%; and balances over $100,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $100,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 0.27% APY depending on the account’s balance. When qualifications are not met, all Rewards Saver balances earn 0.01% APY. APYs are accurate as of 05/06/2022. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Rewards may vary by account. Monthly Direct Deposit, ACH credit and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. A Rewards Checking account is required to have a Rewards Saver account. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our dedicated Bankers for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC.
manager's money market account DETAILS:
$10,000 to open a Manager’s Money Market account.
$20 monthly service charge (waived if the average daily balance is $10,000 or more).Connect With Us
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
First Colorado National Bank is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is accurate as of 05/06/2022. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings.
All products may be subject to additional terms and conditions.